Re: [SLE] Graphical Boot "SuSE"
Hello,
Could you please be more specific about:
in what section of 2.4.7 kernel configuration I can find splash screen
setting you've mentioned below.
I looked through all plain kernel 2.4.7 configuration and I couldn't find any
splash screen settings.
Thank you in advance.
Alex

--
MS Windows users should be covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act!
--------------> Try Linux and you'll understand why <--------------

< Previous Next >