Re: [SLE] Using Matrox G400 dual head under Linux ??
On Thursday 31 May 2001 05:24 pm, Linux - User wrote:
> Does some one have installed the Matrox G400 Dual Head with Linux using the
> booth monitors ?

Absolutely! It runs *GREAT*.
I had (2) 21" monitors running at the same time. At the time, I was using the
AcceleratedX X Server from Xi Graphics, but I know that the Xinerama stuff
(which came out shortly after I had to give up one of my monitors) works too,
because both Mandrake (the man, not the distro!) and Rasterman have gotten it
working really well.

Good luck!
-Steven

< Previous Next >