Re: [SLE] [OT] Athlon Processor
  • From: dieter <dieter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:33:41 +0200 (CEST)

I just read in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/i2c/proc-interface:

Whenever i2c-core is loaded, you will find a file /proc/bus/i2c, which
lists all currently registered I2C adapters. Each line contains exactly
one I2C adapter. Each line has the following format:
"i2c-%d\t%9s\t%-32s't%-32s\n", which works out to four columns separated
by tabs. Note that the file will be empty, if no adapters are registered
at all.

Do you have this file /proc/bus/i2c ?
I don't know if this helps but maybe the rest of the documentation does?

--
dieter