Anti-aliased text
  • From: Corvin Russell <corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:29:47 -0400

Thanks for all the tips that helped me squish that KDE problem.

OK, now that my card's driver supports the render extension, I have
KDE 2.1.1 with anti-aliasing up and running. It looks great, except
for all the applications that don't use it (Opera, Netscape e.g.),
which still look like crap. I see that GTK has been patched to enable
anti-aliasing. Are there any apps besides KDE native apps that
support anti-aliased text yet? Has anyone tried running dynamically
linked Opera w/ Qt 2.3.0?

Corvin Russell <corvinr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>