Re: [SLE] [OT] Athlon Processor
  • From: Paul Abrahams <abrahams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:15:14 -0400
Julien Biezemans wrote:

> On Thursday 31 May 2001 16:26, Paul Abrahams wrote:
> > Álvaro A. Novo wrote:
> > >
> > > Take a look at:
> > >
> > > http://www.suse.com/en/produkte/susesoft/linux/Pakete_pers/sensors.html
>
> Have you ran sensors-detect before?

I've upgraded my kernel to include i2c support (a necessary step, I discovered)
and ran sensors-detect successfully. I then added the suggested lines to
modules.conf. But when I try to run "sensors", I get the message, also
reported by someone else:

Can't access /proc file

I was running as root, and lsmod shows that i2c-dev is loaded but unused.

Paul