Re: [SLE] Microsoft Software Cost Analysis (Was: Re: [SLE] suse 7.2!!)
Abso-bloody-lutely! I don't care if you use my name or not. Also, you might
want to include what Mr. Colin Valentine said as well -- the common
misconception that people "get their software for free" when they buy it
bundled with their machine. It might be cheaper, but it certainly isn't free!

The Microsoft Tax must go!

Have a great day!
-Steven

< Previous Next >