Re: [SLE] groupware server
  • From: stephane parenton <sparenton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:37:23 +0200
Gerhard den Hollander wrote:

> Im examining the possibilioties for a groupware server:
>
> Current demands:
> - calendar sharing
> - email adress sharing
> - clients should run under WinXX as well as Linux/SunOS
>
> Ideally groupware server should run on a Linux box .
>
> Any suggestions ?

yes, one above all, despite I have problem with its installation.... phpgroupware, opensource, free, running on linux, easy to tune....

see www.phpgroupware.org

Or you can wait a while, some people here in france are preparing another project that is close to be released... it should be open source too...

Stephane

< Previous Next >