Re: [SLE] NVIDIA drivers (again!) and unresolved symbols
Search which archives for switch2nv ?

I have tried a couple of times to install the nvidias.
and they compile fine, kernel loads

but it crashes out as soon as i try and startx,
It even works if I use just the new kernel module,
its the GLX thats giving me grief.

dids

> 7. Do the make install for the GLX.
> 8. Search the archives for the modified switch2nv_glx and use this.
> 9. It will work. I have NO problems ..with or without KDM.
>

> Unresolved symbols stem from a mismatch of src. If you don't have the
> same src that your compiling the module against as your running kernel
> is using..then the module will be hella fucked up and won't work. These
> drivers work. The kernel works. Doing it right makes it work.

< Previous Next >