Re: [SLE] Athlon Processor - Checking the temp under Linux
On 30 May 2001 21:37:12 -0400, Paul Abrahams wrote:
> OK, I know I can easily find out the temperature of my (Athlon 850) processor
> by shutting down Linux and going to the bios setup screen. But is there a way
> to check the temperature from a running [Suse 7.1] Linux system?

You need to look at downloading the lmsensors software, which you can
find on freshmeat.

I got mine working, but I have got v odd values with my Abit-Vp6 and
havent time to workout what the config file values should be. (
calibration values )

dids

< Previous Next >