Re: [SLE] Windows/Linux is bumming me out
Hi Chris
Did you try - dos/windows boot/rescue floppy ?

Put dos/windows boot/rescue floppy into your floppy drive.
type C: now hit enter
this will put you on the C drive C:
looks like this
C:
now - do
CD WINDOWS now hit enter
looks like this
C\WINDOWS: you are now in the windows directory on your c drive.
now CD to COMMAND directory where all the windows utilities are stored - fdisk,scandisk - etc.
do it like this CD COMMAND
you should now be in the COMMAND directory. looks like this -
C\WINDOWS\COMMAND:
now type FDISK /MBR hit enter
looks like this -
C\WINDOWS\COMMAND:FDISK /MBR

that's it , now FDISK /MBR should run , and copy back your main boot record from a copy on your HD
looks like lilo hosed your MBR for some reason - may be something you did ? so you may want to take a close
look at your /etc/lilo.conf when you get back in your linux partition.

Hope this helped - good luck - may the force be with you !
John W Mislan