Re: [SLE] New domain just registered for.....plz read
  • From: matthew johnson <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 30 May 2001, James Oakley wrote:

> --

Wow!

Thanks for all the kind offers, I am getting about the same from work
too. So this really was a good idea. Actually, it was hard to sleep last
night :-).

Lets hope no-one put in the domain request a few minutes before I did
hehe. I should get the final e-mail tonight :-).

Again, thanks. I will keep everyone updated. Yes, I do see this as a
bulwark against the incursion of MSFT and a way to keep the standards
going.

Matt