Re: [SLE] SuSE 7.1 vs 7.2 side-by-side comparison, please?
  • From: "Geordon VanTassle" <gvantass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:07:29 -0500
Many thanks. I had forgotten about that. Not EXACTLY what I asked for, but
damned close enough! (What? I have to do something for MYSELF???? heh)

Also, thanks for the heads' up about the subscription. I'll be looking into
that, I can tell you!

ANyone know about the new "Networking" book? What's in it?