RE: [SLE] Giving credit where credit is due.
  • From: "John" <john@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 20:54:45 +0100

I remember reading this list last year, without Bill Gates name attached to
it.

I actually disagree with some of the points too. There ARE people in the
work place who have a heart and ARE interested in your personal development.
They aren't in the majority, but they exist, and if more people were like
that the world would be a happier place.

I would also like to add another one to that list.

RULE #12 We don't view the world the way it is, we see it as we are.

John