Re: [SLE] RE: LinuxPR: SuSE 7.2 Release Date Set
Ya, I know the "I aint got no money 'cause I'm in school" thing. But
consider this. How much does a games cost. How much does SuSE personal
addition cost. Most new games cost between $40.00 to $50.00 bucks. SuSE
personal cost me $30.00 bucks. Not a bad deal!

Cheers and good luck on the exams, Curtis Rey