From: dieter [mailto:dieter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 11:57 AM
To: Dave Gregory
Cc: 'suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: [SLE] [OT] Athlon Processor

Hey man, put this howto somewhere on the net. :)

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service. To view the original message content, open the attached message.
If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character set.

< Previous Next >