Re: [SLE] [OT] More info about Windows XP's new Activation scheme
  • From: "Harold !" <ambrosius1972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 03:28:03 -0500
Trying to imagine Micksoft getting desperate and releasing Windoze, Office, VC++, Money, and etc in a bundle like SuSE....

Hey, I love SuSE whee else can ya get a robust linux distro with all kinds of appz.

I too pirated windoze at one time.

THe free software is going to be a major draw to linux. It was one of the reasons I tried it in the first place.

THe thing is to convince the OEM's to offer a choice of linux OR windoze on their products...

Several of the local shops are asking new build clients do you want 98 or ME? (Shows the abundance of bugs in ME doesn't it?)

A local shop is looking into offering a total linux system for their users...