Re: [SLE] New domain just registered for.....plz read
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:07:09 -0700
Olle Viksten wrote:

onsdagen den 30 maj 2001 06:04 you wrote:

Hi everyone,

I want to make a bigger announcement on the web, but thought I'd let
you know first.

Just put in a registration request for www.penguinfriendly.org. I just
got totally sick of websites that only work for MSIE or Windows OS. So I
want this to be a site that lists sites which either work under Linux's
web browsers, or do not work at all and FAQ's on how to approach web
admins to politely suggest that there site does not work in Linux.

Seems like a very good idea!

However the domain name haven't propagated to my namservers yet. Can you point me to the IP address please?
Maybe post it on the list for others who might want it?

Olle Viksten

Hehe

Only just ordered it, so it has not fully gone through the system. And no hosting yet, will try and sort something out soon/tomorrow.

Matt