Re: [SLE] Windowmanagers with xFree 4.0.3
  • From: "Harold !" <ambrosius1972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 00:27:44 -0500
The wm_list file on the ftp site is supposed to do this for you (As I understand it) and info is contained on the appropiate readme.

Ambrosius

I have downloaded and installed (with rpm -Uvh) the xFree 4.0.3 updates for
SuSE 7.1. Trouble is, having done that the only WM I can start eithere
manually or via KDM ie KDE (I have 2.1.2). It was OK before I changed to the
new xFree.

Can somebody tell me where to start looking to put this right ?

Thanks

Mike