Re: [SLE] New domain just registered for.....plz read
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:14:43 -0700
Curtis Rey wrote:

Good idea Matt. It should emphasize the lost market share that comes from
excluding a community of users - make um think with their wallet. Extra
traffic is extra traffice and this is especially true for those that still
used ad based revenues. And some stats (that don't get outdated=keep um
current) about the growth of the market in the Linux community.

Just a thought. Curtis