Re: [SLE] Mail in Netscape
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 19:40:33 -0700
David C. Johanson wrote:

O.K., this may seem odd, but I'm trying to set up my mail in Linux to
use the mailbox on my windows side until I can permanently remove
windows. The idea here is to keep the mail in just one location.

Under windows the location of the mailbox is: C:\Netscape\DCJOHAN\Mail

Under Linux I've written it as: /windows/c/netscape/dcjohan/mail
because this is how the browse window displays it, i.e., lc

Netscape under Linux tell me that there is no such mailbox. Is this a
instance of case sensitivity, or is there another issue at play here?

dave

Try using a capital C eg /windows/C/

If that fails then I have no idea what else it could be.

Matt