Mail in Netscape
  • From: "David C. Johanson" <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:37:49 -0400
O.K., this may seem odd, but I'm trying to set up my mail in Linux to
use the mailbox on my windows side until I can permanently remove
windows. The idea here is to keep the mail in just one location.

Under windows the location of the mailbox is: C:\Netscape\DCJOHAN\Mail

Under Linux I've written it as: /windows/c/netscape/dcjohan/mail
because this is how the browse window displays it, i.e., lc

Netscape under Linux tell me that there is no such mailbox. Is this a
instance of case sensitivity, or is there another issue at play here?

dave

< Previous Next >