Re: [SLE] Strange Screen Blanking cause, screensaver setting - bios clock is minus-10min. daily !
Hi!
This could be Your BIOS battery going down.
If the slowing of the clock, only happens when the power is off, it can be
the voltage on the CMOS battery, supplying the BIOS memory and the clock,
going low. (It's possible a NiCD battery, with a lifetime for about one to
five years, depending on the off time)
Try to replace the battery. (Should fix the problem with the clock, and also
aviod loss of the BIOS data. (HD-data ++ ))

Regs.,
S.S