Re: [SLE] banner - Unix command
  • From: Anders Dahlqvist <dahlqvist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:00:02 +0200
AFAIK this is the difference between the BSD version of banner (ours) and the
System V version.
One solution is to use figlet instead of banner in your scripts. It's
included in the SuSE distro and displays different "fonts".
Best regards

Anders

--
"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a bit
longer."

< Previous Next >