Re: [SLE] Gnome 1.4 SuSE packages..still in fine form.
Funny you should mention the "short freeze" in the networking and the
problems in gaming online. Everytime someone joins the game server that I'm
currently playing at it freezes for a couple of seconds - especially
bothersome at the onset of a new map when ppl are entering. The thing that
I've noticed is that it matters not which WM I'm using. The freezes also
happen intermittantly throughout the game and more so with the more players
in the arena at the time. I have played in various WM's like twm because it
has no real overhead and the problem still exists. Maybe it has more to do
with the net protocals than with the WMs?

Cheers. Curtis Rey