PCMCIA problems
Hi all,

I decided to clean off my Inspiron 7500 and install SuSE 7.1 and kernel 2.4.
Things pretty much work ok, except PCMCIA. Interestingly, PCMCIA works from
the installation CD, and continues to work OK through reboots until I power
off the machine. Once I boot from the hard drive after a power off,
pcmcia_core will not load, and none of the other PCMCIA modules will either.
If I boot from the installation CD, I can see that the PCMCIA installs. If I
then reboot from the hard drive (without a power down), PCMCIA will
initialize and work. Looking at the message logs isn't telling me much, but
perhaps I am looking in the wrong places.

Any ideas?

Thanks

-ronc