Re: [SLE] Samba with Windows 2000 Professional
  • From: "Harold !" <ambrosius1972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 04:17:50 -0500

Make sure you have a local and a smbuser named administrator on your SuSE box.

Add a local user administrator (easily done in yast)
add a SMB user administrator (smbpasswd -a administrator)

Make sure you have security = user and encrypt passwords = yes in your /etc/smb.conf

Hope this helps
Ambrosius