Re: [SLE] ide-scsi
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 00:05:46 +0200
Hi,

If your writer lands on scd0 your reader probably is on scd1. Doesn't that
work for you? You may have to modprobe ide-scsi, as that doesn't happen
automatically (didn't for me, at least). Otherwise you can check
/var/log/messages for the boot-up sequence. It should say which device was
used. In my case it said /dev/sr0 for the reader and sr1 for the writer.

Regards
Anders