Re: [SLE] wheel mice revisited.
  • From: Juergen Braukmann <juergen.braukmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 10:41:33 +0200
Ben Rosenberg wrote:

> Okie people..can someone please repost the section of their XF86Config
> that specifies the wheelmouse. I never commited it to memory and I
> didn't think I would ever have one...wrong..got one tonight. I would
> love for the wheel to work. I have imwheel installed but I can't
> remember the configs.
>
> Thanks.

Here comes another one:

Section "Pointer"
Protocol "IMPS/2"
Device "/dev/psaux"
SampleRate 60
# Emulate3Buttons
# Emulate3Timeout 401
ZAxisMapping 4 5
BaudRate 1200
Buttons 3
# Buttons 5
EndSection

I know, I probably should set Buttons to 5 again, but I had some
trouble. I was testing with netscape and nothing ever worked. With this
setting, I accidently played with the wheel in another program and it
worked.

Juergen

--
Juergen Braukmann juergen.braukmann@xxxxxx| -o)/ / (_)__ __ ____ __