Re: [SLE] How many people here play Linux games? And which ones?
Have you looked in your local Future Shop? They usually carry Corel,
Mandrake, RedHat, Caldra etc... can't remember if they have lots of games
though. It has been a few years since I have been back to Canada.

If you are on the west coast, the Victoria Linux User Group is offering a
member group discount for Loki games... http://www.vlug.org/

A&B Sound (western Canada) carries software... they might have something.
Their website is offline right now - seems someone hacked the site and
harvested customer info including creditcard numbers.

Later
C.