Re: [SLE] MRTG and Home Networking
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 12:29:36 -0500
I have a PCI NIC to my cable modem connection and a wireless LAN to
the other computers in the house. SNMP and MRTG handle them fine.
Getting it to work with the VMware network interfaces is on my todo
list, SNMP doesn't know what to do with it.

HTH,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck