Re: [SLE] converting outlook mail to Linux
On Saturday 26 May 2001 08:52 am, Cory Steers wrote:
> Any good tools out there for taking a local outlook mail file
> (*.pst) and porting it to a linux/unix mail box? Any advice on this would
> be greatly appreciated.

I have been trying to find something that will do this as well -- I don't
think it's possible to do a direct "export" or "import" of the information in
the .pst file... but I think there might be an indirect way.

Open up Outlook Express, and import all of the mail/contacts from Outlook.
Then you can use kmailcvt to convert the outlook express folders (.dbx) to
kmail. You can find kmailcvt at:
http://www.suse.de/en/support/download/LinuKS/i386/update_for_7_1/extra.html
and run a search for kmailcvt

Have fun!