Kicker problems
I was playing around with the applets you can load in Kicker (the KDE task
bar), and encountered an odd problem.

One of the apps I can load is XMMS (X Multimedia System - a media player).
Nice, but not necessary so I tried to remove it. Problem is, when I right
click on it and say Remove, it doesn't go away. Instead, the System Tray
disappears.

I can kill Kicker, and restart it, but the System Tray does not reload. XMMS
is still hanging around. If I logout/login the System Tray reappears, and
XMMS is still there. XMMS is not checked in the list of active applets in
the config menu either. I can't find any reference to XMMS in kickerrc or
anything it refereces either.

Am I looking in the wrong spot to try and remove this persistant applet?
(All other applets behave normally if I add or delete them using the right
click menus)

Clayton