From: gerry@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:gerry@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 6:50 PM
To: Matthew
Cc: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SLE] How many people here play Linux games? And which
ones?

I had no idea all these games were available under Linux! I only have
Quake + the missions. I found that in a bargin bin for a couple of $$.
The store owner told me he got it in after hearing that so many people had
started using Linux...and no one was interested. He swore he would never
make the same mistake again.

Do you get all the Linux games from Loki or is there another source?

Gerry

--
"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne." Geoffrey Chaucer