Re: [SLE] Further Tales of Horror!
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:21:47 -0500
Because there isn't a number on their spreadsheets labeled, "downtime
due to BS OS". Whereas new hardware/software is RISK. And if you
take risks, you haven't CYA.

Just my cynical, bitter $0.02USD,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck

< Previous Next >