Where does YaST(1) / SuSEconfig put it's log file?
  • From: wilson@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jonathan Wilson)
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:17:05 -0500
Hey y'all,

Know how whenever you make changes with YaST (the original, not YaST2) it runs SuSEconfig as it cleans up, and all that stuff goes scrolling by? I know it puts it in a log file somewhere, but I cant's find it in /var/log/ nor in /var/adm. Anyone know where it is.

P.S. Dear SuSE: please do not remove the old YaST from SuSE 7.2. There are still things that I can do with the old YaST that I cannot do with YaST2 yet. Please!

Jonathan Wilson
System Administrator

Central Texas IT http://www.centraltexasit.com

< Previous Next >