Re: [SLE] crypting file system
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:06:35 -0500
It is planned for ReiserFS. Actually a plug-in architecture is
planned with encryption and compression as two possible plug-ins.
Just look for the interview with Hans Reiser a few days ago, should be
on SlashDot and Linux Today's archives.

Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck