Samba User Permission
Hi ! Linux Friends

I am setting Up Samba for my others office. It is a simple network
connection. There was no NT Server in my KL_Office.
It just a simple workgroup link. I am having some problem with user
permission.

As you can see my smb.conf files below [Public] suppose is only allow user
SKLIM to access it. But is not working at all, others user still able to go
in. How to make only user SKLIM have the permission to access it.

2nd Problem on [Application]. I would like to control such as only user
SKLIM and ADMIN are allow to write to this share folder, others user are
only can read. But it was not working.

I need help.

Best regards,
SKLIM

[global]

# workgroup = NT-Domain-Name or Workgroup-Name
workgroup = KL_OFFICE

# Security mode. Most people will want user level security. See
# security_level.txt for details.
security = share

# Password Level allows matching of _n_ characters of the password for
# all combinations of upper and lower case.
; password level = 8
; username level = 8

[Public]
comment = Kuala Lumpur Public Sharing