Re: [SLE] smbclient: Short read when getting file
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:14:09 -0500
It gets bad when you start replying to yourself :) I just realized
that I am mounting SMB volumes for backup rather than using smbclient,
so I wouldn't have seen the problems you are seeing.

I just tried it with some small files and a 1.8MB file. Behaved fine.

HTH,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck

< Previous Next >