Re: [SLE] Comments on NVidia Quadro-2 video cards.
For crying out load. The GeForce2-MX is made for dual head. The single
monitor GF2-MX I bought for $100.00 U.S (and I easily get 40-50 fps in Unreal
Tournament). I believe you can get a dual head model for about $150.00 U.S.
Cardex makes one that was rated "most bang for the buck" by PC mag and a few
others. Sounds like maybe the guy that's trying to sell you the Quadro pro
is trying to get the most bang from your bucks. If you don't need top end
developer graphics capability then go for a Matrox dual head or the
GeForce2-MX dual head. And they do games and 3D just fine - Unless your
doing 3D CAD design for Mercedes Benz engineering department. Be careful and
keep that guy on a short leash.

HTH Curtis Rey