Monopoly move: Why Microsoft is screwing its best customers
"I have been trying for more than a week to find someone who'll tell me
Microsoft's new licensing program doesn't represent a major screwing of
its customers. Maybe someone like that is out there, but excluding
Microsoft employees and agents, I haven't been able to find that
person--certainly not among the analysts I contacted (from a list
Microsoft provided) or the e-mail I've received."

http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2764166,00.html

----/ / _ Fred A. Miller
---/ / (_)__ __ ____ __ Systems Administrator
--/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / Cornell Univ. Press Services

  • No further messages