SuSE 7.1 and XV
  • From: Adrian Burd <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:38:36 -0500 (CDT)

I've just upgraded to SuSE 7.1 from 7.0 and XV no longer works properly.
I've looked though the archives and can't find any fixes/patches for this.
What happens is that if I'm using xv to view a directory of images, the
image window is not cleared but instead, if an image is smaller than the
previous one, it overwrites part of the prvious image giving a strange
combination of the two. xv worked fine in 7.0 but I'm not sure if this is
a problem with SuSE or KDE.

Any ideas, fixes, patches?

Thanks,

Adrian

Adrian Burd, Dpt. Oceanography, Texas A&M University

http://www-ocean.tamu.edu/~ecomodel

< Previous Next >