Re: [SLE] FYI: zdnet article - Linux's prospects on server looking better
They could have saved themselves $11,000,000 and just gone with Konqueror,
added their "services" as a plugin, and been done with it. I can't believe
they got all that money just to make a FILE MANAGER! I guess having
"ex-mac-idiot" after your name really makes an impression with the VC's, eh?

-Steven