OT:Using Star Office
  • From: Glenn Pedersen <glenn_ped@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:23:27 +1000
Hi Everyone, I am using Star Office 5.2 to try to create a calendar.

What I want it a full year on one page. If I use the template to create one
it makes it exactly how i want, however it takes 3 pages to print it and I
would like it to be on one page.

I have tried using portrait and landscape in the print setup to no avail.

I have been able to make it fit on one page but it becomes too small then. I
want it to fill the page :)

Does anyone here use Star Office enough to know of a way to make it how I
want?

Cheers, Glenn