Re: [SLE] FYI: zdnet article - Linux's prospects on server looking better
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 00:04:13 -0700
Eazel has been dying as it lived...a PR creation. It's not that much of
a loss to the OSS community..accept that the VC could have given the
money to companies such as SuSE and Progeny to develop with instead of
to a company making a 'file manager' oh pulease. Konq is 10X better.

* Matthew (matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [010521 20:32]:
->Read that earlier, I cannot believe the storm that the closure of Eazel
->is producing, but this may well distract away from where real progress
->is being made. All Eazel was making was a file manager, for me
->personnaly Konquerer ws far ahead of them.
->

--
Ben Rosenberg
mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx