Re: [SLE] Hey Ben and others. Any luck with the nv drivers?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:57:04 -0700
I haven't had time..and then my office mate at work took the damn cd
home to burn *grrrrr*. I will try tomorrow. :)

* Curtis Rey (crrey@xxxxxxxx) [010521 20:21]:
->I think the nv drivers look absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, they are
->extremely choppy. I don't know if this is a UT specific issue or if it
->affects high fps requirements this way.
->
->I'm curious to know how you and the others are fairing with your setups.
->
->Cheers. Curtis. ; )
->
->--