Re: [SLE] Hey Ben and others. Any luck with the nv drivers?
A little improvement. UT isn't optimized to GL, they built it with Glide in
mind. The windows version gives a waring about being unsupported and gl
drivers may cause probs. I'.ll install Heretic2 and see if that runs ok.

Cheers. Curtis

On Monday 21 May 2001 11:29 pm, Matthew wrote:
> Let me know how it goes...
>
> Curtis Rey wrote:
> > I installed by rpm as follows:
> >
> > rpm -Uhv NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-1251.suse71.i386.rpm --nodeps --force
> > as per the README. Ben and some others were having some probs and I gave
> > them some options to try. It is true that the install went ok, but I
> > don't know why I get some frame loss - get choppy at times, especially in
> > big maps or with lots of bot players.
> >
> > On Monday 21 May 2001 10:23 pm, Matthew wrote:
> >>I know this was not directed at me, but it works fine here...Try doing a
> >>cat /proc/nv/card0 and tell us what you get. This could weel be a glx
> >>problem, how was GLX installed?
> >>
> >>Matt

< Previous Next >