Re: [SLE] Hey Ben and others. Any luck with the nv drivers?
  • From: Matthew <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:45:07 -0700
Get the glx tarball and then do a make, then reboot and try again. Just tried it on SOF and it works great.

Curtis Rey wrote:

I installed by rpm as follows:

rpm -Uhv NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-1251.suse71.i386.rpm --nodeps --force
as per the README. Ben and some others were having some probs and I gave them some options to try. It is true that the install went ok, but I don't know why I get some frame loss - get choppy at times, especially in big maps or with lots of bot players.