Re: [SLE] Hey Ben and others. Any luck with the nv drivers?
I installed by rpm as follows:

rpm -Uhv NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-1251.suse71.i386.rpm --nodeps --force
as per the README. Ben and some others were having some probs and I gave
them some options to try. It is true that the install went ok, but I don't
know why I get some frame loss - get choppy at times, especially in big maps
or with lots of bot players.