Bouncing Message?
I recieved a message from an unknown person in Mexico with and executable
attachment. I bounced the message and then deleted the file and the
executable. Immedialely after doing this I recieved a warning message from
exmin about the bouncing message and that "if this message bounces too, I
will send you a probe. If the probe bounces, I will remove your address from
the suse-linux-e mailing list, wiithout further notice"

Can someone explain what's going on here? I receive a message from an
unknown person from another country with an attachment, bounce it, delete it,
and the next thing I know I am told that if the exmin sends me a probe and it
bounces I'll be removed from the list??? This is confusing. Help!

Thanx, Curtis Rey

  • No further messages