Re: [SLE] sax2 and wheel mouse
  • From: Paul Abrahams <abrahams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 16:59:32 -0400
Albert Wagner wrote:

> Thanks, everyone. The wheel is scrolling, but a panel full at a time. Is
> there a way to make it scroll just one line per wheel click?

There's documentation in /usr/doc/packages/imwheel, I believe, and a file
.imwheelrc in your home directory that contains configuration information for
the wheel. The default is to scroll a panel at a time, but you can change
it there.

To be honest, I've been meaning to do that myself for a while but haven't
gotten around to doing the necessary work of reading the doc and modifying
the file. But it shouldn't be hard. Maybe someone else will post the
magic incantation.

Paul

< Previous Next >